Upper Arm Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor â€“ Microlife Silver
Microlife is a world leader in the development and manufacture of equipment for medical diagnosis for professional and private use.
- Archives last 30 measurements.
- Clinical Validation (BHS Protocol - British Society of Hypertension A/A).
- Clinical Validation (ESH Protocol - European Society of Hypertension).
- PAD Technology - detects irregularities in heartbeat while checking blood pressure (arrhythmias).
- Oversized display (does not light blue).
- Washable clamp (22 to 32 cm diameter).
- Oscillometric Measurement Method *.
- Includes carrying case.
- Low battery indicator.
- Can be used with rechargeable batteries.
- 5 year warranty.
- Approved by INMETRO ML 274/09.
- Approved by Anvisa.
- Approved by the US FDA (American certificate equivalent to Anvisa).
- Package Contents: 1 pressure device, 1 clamp and cuff, 1 instruction manual, 1 carrying case and four AA batteries.
Note: Doesnâ€™t include power cord.
* Oscillometric measurement devices use an electronic pressure sensor with a numerical readout of blood pressure. In most cases the cuff is inflated and released by an electrically operated pump and valve, preferably the upper arm.
It is simple to use. Put the clamp on your left arm and press the ON/OFF button to measure the BP.
In addition to being approved by the British Hypertension Society, Microlife is the only brand that has products in the Brazilian market with the highest degree of the BHS protocol and this device (BPA100) has been valued A/A. "A" to systolic pressure (maximum pressure) and "A" to diastolic pressure (minimum pressure).
Monitor screen made of LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) makes the information easy to be viewed (the display does not light blue).
Upper Arm Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor â€“ Microlife Silver (BPA100) is approved by the European Society of Hypertension (ESH) and UNIFESP (Escola Paulista de Medicina) for itâ€™s quality and precision.
British Hypertension Society (BHS) is an organization that counts on doctors, nurses and other health professionals who provide hypertension care along with physicians and scientists at the forefront of cardiovascular research. The Society offers a broad spectrum of scientific and educational activities.
Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation (AAMI) - is a nonprofit organization founded in 1967. A diverse community of about 7.000 health technology professionals united by an important mission: to support the health of the community in the development, management and use of safe and effective medical technology.
European Society of Hypertension (ESH) - aims to promote, support and organize activities concerned with the continuing medical education in the field of hypertension and associated cardiovascular diseases.
As market leader, Microlife has a highly elevated discretion as to the accuracy and quality of itâ€™s products. Thus, it is the most prestigious brand in the Brazilian and global market. See for yourself!
See what TV program Bem Estar consultant, Dr. DĂ©cio Mion, said about automatic blood pressure monitors (9:20). Microlife devices were used for the demonstration. Click here!